Step 3: The Home Search
The first step in the home search is to define your specific needs and wants. The Valley is loaded with available homes – if you looked at 20 homes a day it would take you over 2 years to see all the available homes. Our FREE Home Buyer Service takes all the hassle out of home shopping. You see only the homes that fit your requirements at your convenience. During the home search, we will:
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each home in relation to your specific needs.
- Keep you informed on a regular basis.
- Check the MLS database and with other brokers regularly for new listings.
- Prepare a list of all homes that best meet your needs and wants.
- Keep you up to date on changing financial conditions that may affect the housing marketing.
- Be available to answer your questions or offer assistance regarding your home purchase.
- Discuss market trends and values relative to properties that may be of interest to you.
Sadly, most agents ask how much you want to spend, where you want to be and how many bedrooms. Let us show you how a real home search is supposed to work to save you time and money in finding your next home.
Step 4 - the Offer
Start your search here